NCSAM resources like no one else's.
We go a little overboard with our love of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. There's no shame in that - and it's why we're dedicated to providing everything you need for a successful NCSAM for the third year in a row.
Exclusive content. Original research. Professional resources. And so much more.
A full breakdown of each toolkit can be found below.
Sign up now to get your weekly toolkits via the form to the right.
If you're looking for more info, please contact us directly.
Week 1: Make Your Home a Haven for Online Safety
Cyberthreats aren't limited to businesses; they're every person's problem. Individuals and families can easily increase their awareness of common cyberthreats with our Make Your Home a Haven toolkit, which includes:
- Access to the all-new Cyber Falls microsite: this interactive digital city teaches cybersecurity basics to users of all ages. Send it to your employees, your kids, and your grandma - there's something here for everybody!
- 4 animations from MediaPRO: The Internet of Things, Password Protection, Public Wi-fi Safety, and our 'Tis the Season....For Phishing! animation on common holiday-themed phishing attacks.
- Our popular How to Spot a Phishy Email infographic
- Online Cybersecurity Advice for All Digital Citizens tip sheet from STOP. THINK. CONNECT. (STC)
Week 2: Millions of Rewarding Jobs: Educating for a Career in Cybersecurity
How does one become a cybersecurity professional with today's rapidly-shifting threat landscape? What can you do to ensure professional success after landing that coveted position?
Our Careers in Cybersecurity toolkit includes:
- Interviews with:
- GM's Global HR Data Protection Manager, Kim Bubnes
- State of Oregon's Enterprise Security Awareness and Training Coordinator, Jake Wilson
- A Year in The Life of a Security Awareness Program Manager on-demand webinar
- MediaPRO's A Roadmap for Planning Your Awareness Program white paper
- Our most popular eBook: How the NIST Cybersecurity Framework Improves Security Awareness
Week 3: It's Everyone's Job to Ensure Online Safety at Work
What do all businesses have in common? Employees, and risk. Our Keeping Security Awareness Top-of-Mind toolkit's resources help you assess employees' data protection know-how and remind them of their important role in keeping information secure.
This toolkit includes:
- Ground-breaking annual research: The 2018 State of Privacy and Security Awareness Report and infographic
- Access to our free Employee Risk Assessment: send this survey to your employees to benchmark their security awareness know-how against the average U.S. employee at similar organizations
- 4 never-before-released posters covering cybersecurity basics that can be displayed around your workplace or digitally distributed to your employees
- 3 cybersecurity tip sheets from STOP. THINK. CONNECT.
- MediaPRO's Employee Cybersecurity Pledge
Week 4: Safeguarding the Nation's Critical Infrastructure
Cybersecurity has become today's hot topic in politics as citizens of all cyber skill-levels realize that cybersecurity means national security. With renewed attention to this important topic, our Safeguarding Our Critical Infrastructure toolkit includes:
- New National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) guide created in conjunction with Facebook and MediaPRO: The Cybersecurity Awareness Toolkit for mid- and small-sized businesses
- Original research: An Executive Summary on the State of Privacy and Security Awareness In Government white paper
- Industry Insights: Government's State of Privacy and Security Awareness infographic
- Bots & Botnet Facts tip sheet from STOP. THINK. CONNECT.
Like what you see? Share with your peers.
Thank you for downloading our free security, privacy, or compliance awareness related products. This video/poster/newsletter content is the exclusive property of MediaPro and is copyrighted material. These products are provided to you free of charge and you are granted a full royalty-free enterprise-wide license to use this product within your organization, under the following simple restrictions: By clicking the “Download” button, you agreed to respect our intellectual property rights and not to sell, copy, alter, or redistribute the material in any form outside of your organization.